Points to keep in mind while choosing Senior Secondary School
With several terms for parts of the education system that appear to change between each place, it can be confusing to know what a secondary school is. Particularly, when compared to college, high school, senior secondary school, preparatory school. At first, it does not matter what the title is, secondary or high school, your certificate will mean something the same all over the world — that you are ready for the next step of your life!
Senior Secondary School in Faridabad refers to the schooling offered after a primary school, and prior to higher, optional education. Most countries offer part of secondary school as elective schooling in preparation for higher education. Secondary education in India starts after eight years of elementary education and is classified into two years of secondary education (classes IX and X) and two years of senior secondary education (classes XI and XII). Based upon performance in the first two years of secondary school, students may enter Senior Secondary School. Senior Secondary School offers the students a chance to select a ‘stream’ or concentration of study, offering commerce, science, and arts/humanities. Education is administered in schools which are frequently affiliated with degree granting colleges universities or colleges. Prospectus for the All India Senior School Certificate (CBSE) is determined by the boards of secondary education.
Choosing the best senior secondary school in Faridabad
After finishing their 10th standard examination from a national board, students look forward to enrolling themselves into some of the most excellent schools for their Higher Secondary studies. CBSE’s vision is to provide hassle-free education by adopting innovative teaching methods infused with instructive and psychological principles.
Students can select their streams from three options- Commerce, Science, and Humanities. Frequently in India, students are forced by their parents or peers to take up commerce or science for a brighter future. But that is not right. While choosing the stream, appropriate care should be ensured to take the child’s skill set and interest into consideration. Students are advised to take up their streams as per their strengths and interests. Every stream has its equivalent importance.
Why senior secondary is so significant?
11th and 12th standard are significant in an individual’s life as it is a gateway to their preferred career. Till 10th standard, they obtain the overall basic knowledge of all the subjects. But starting from 11th standard they get to build proficiency in an expert) field. So, one should be very careful while choosing the best CBSE schools in Faridabad for 11th and 12th and also for the appropriate stream for your youngster.
Mentioned below are some of the things to consider when choosing senior secondary school in Faridabad:
- To make the most of the learning experience, you need to have the accurate amenities to gain that knowledge. It has become mandatory for all the schools to have labs, smart classes, transportation, library, cafeteria, etc. Physics, biology, chemistry labs for Science; maths lab for Commerce; entrepreneurship labs, dance labs, language labs, etc for Humanities are all mandatory in today’s world.
- There are situations when a school is very much well-known for its outstanding performance in a specific stream. The field or stream can be Commerce, Science, or Humanities. You need to ensure the stream you are selecting is very well taught in that school and overall the environment of the school is encouraging and positive. Interactive guest lectures, field trips and workshops must be conducted regularly to provide students with a higher exposure through significant interactions with highly praised experts and visits to well-known educational institutions.
- To be truthful 11th and 12th standard CBSE schools have quite meticulous syllabus. Students have a lot of pressure to do great in their final exams. As well as there is the stress of getting into well-known universities after 12th by cracking exams like NEET, JEE, CA, other university exams. But there are some outstanding schools with a curriculum that offers 360-degree knowledge without pressurizing the student. You do not have to attend additional coaching classes after school.
- Best schools are often recipients of impressive state and national awards. The awards are only offered to schools based on their overall performance in extracurricular activities, studies, student performance, meticulous curriculum, etc. so, when you are checking for the school, recognitions and awards do help in determining the school’s quality.
- Comprehensive research on which school has the best faculty for individual field of choice is mandatory while choosing the schools. Teachers should be an expert in his or her field and also carry industry experience. They must be able to emphasize an individual’s strengths and work on their flaws. They must inspire them on their individual endeavors and also at times offer them constructive criticism.
Apart from these, another way of evaluating the best schools out of many others is by going through the consistency of schools when it comes to results. You can check how the student’s fared in board exams and national based exams. Go ahead and choose wisely and enjoy learning.