A proper education lays down the foundation of a bright future. Different schools in India are affiliated with various education boards like CSSE, ICSE, SSC, and state boards. CBSE schools are present everywhere in India as it is a board of education under the Union Government of India. In this article, we will talk about the reasons for selecting the best CBSE School in Faridabad.
Why select CBSE over other boards?
In India, schooling grades get divided into primary, secondary, and senior secondary. When your child begins his journey to get an academic qualification, you must choose an appropriate education board. Choosing CBSE School over other boards will be a wise decision due to the following reasons.
- CBSE schools offer an extreme level of competition to children. The Time-to-time board organizes several academic, cultural, literary, and sports events for the students.
- The events organized by CBSE get addressed by important dignitary people of the Indian Government like the Education Minister, HRD Minister, and NGO heads. It gives a lot of exposure and future opportunities to children.
- CBSE follows NCERT books and forms an outstanding syllabus curriculum for students at secondary and senior secondary levels.
- All the competition exams held after school for college admissions are dependent on their syllabus, according to the NCERT books. Even the toughest entrance exams of India like JEE and NEET at senior secondary level follow the NCERT curriculum.
- If you are in a government sector or in a job that requires frequent transfers, then CBSE schools are a boon to you. Since this board is found in many schools across India, changing your child’s school will be easy.
- All the CBSE schools offer the same controlled and predicted syllabus structure. This way, your transfer will not disturb your child’s education.
- Even private companies these days transfer their employees a lot. If your service is a transferable one, then you should select the CBSE board. This way, your kids will be able to adjust to the new school with ease.
- Every year, more than ten lakh students appear for the senior secondary examination conducted by CBSE. Competing with such a large number of candidates will prepare your child for future competitions.
The education board you choose will determine the kind of learning and exposure the school offers to your children. Investigate the functionality and then get your child admitted to the best CBSE school in Faridabad.