SARASWATI GLOBAL SCHOOL in Sector 105, Tigaon, Faridabad, is established by the Maheshwari Shiksha Samiti (estd. 1978), with a view to meet the educational needs of this major industrial hub of Haryana. The School with excellent infrastructure, cater to the all-round growth and development of the personality of the students.
Since its inception, it has grown into a full-fledged co-educational English Medium School affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education Curriculum.
Saraswati Global School combines the global educational standards with the significant principles of the Vedas and profound Indian cultural heritage.
By providing such an exceptional educational opportunities, we aim at motivating and engaging every student for ongoing learning procedures as well as community and global responsibilities.
- We believe education must be engaging and enjoying, not merely a stressful task.
- We believe in imparting knowledge while instilling the love for learning and the passion to excel in every student.
- We believe in an enriching life over only achieving academic success.
- We assure that every child receives exceptional intellectual, personal, emotional and social grooming and the opportunity to identify, develop and nurture their potentials.
- We have introduced a holistic educational methodology by incorporating the Mylestone Curriculum, Finland Education System, which encourage the children to look at learning beyond their classrooms, develop a thirst for knowledge and a passion for excellence.
At Saraswati Global School, we celebrate the pursuit of lifelong learning and are committed to teaching our students the importance of self-esteem and respect for others. We believe that everyone has the potential to learn and to be a thinker and a leader. An integral part of our learning process is to encourage students to ask questions, solve problems, and make thoughtful decisions. We, in partnership with the parents, seek to instill in our student’s high standards for academic excellence, integrity, leadership, and a sense of responsibility.
Our vision is to provide students a stress free, happy and congenial atmosphere that helps them discover their own strengths, develop their fullest potential and make them grow into cultured, compassionate and caring human beings.