Children are the most precious and the most vulnerable individuals and therefore, they need to be protected from any kind of security risk. It is almost an impossible task to ensure the safety of a child only through marking attendance and head count. This is the reason why RFID cards have been introduced to ensure the security of our students.
The RFID automated system
It has been designed to track the location and presence of the student right from the time they board the school bus, enter the campus, leave the school and deboard the bus to reach home. It will help track his / her location and thereby ensure his / her safety within the school premises. The card has features like In-School Monitoring and SMS Alert to parents.
Surveillance through CCTV
All corridors / secluded areas / blind spots and terraces are monitored by high-tech CCTV cameras.
Surveillance through the Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) Rotating Camera
A 360-degree rotating PTZ camera is strategically placed on the school building to closely monitor the premises.
A guard room with CCTV Surveillance, a metal detector gate and a register for maintaining the records of the entries are located at the main gate to man the entry of the visitors.
SAFETY ADVISORY FOR STUDENTS
SAFETY AT THE GATES:
- Children travelling on their own or through taxis will not be allowed to enter the school building before 7:15 am and not later than 7:30 am.
- Water/Tiffin/Project material will not be allowed to be sent later during the school day. In case a child has forgotten to bring lunch, the class teacher will ensure that child is taken care of.
- In case of Parent/ Guardian does not turning up to pick their ward till 2:15 pm, the student will be made to wait at the Reception along with the Teacher In-charge.
- No Canteen representative is allowed to enter class rooms.
- Only Senior School children are allowed to visit the Canteen during the Break and at Dispersal Time.
- No child is allowed to go beyond the Counter Area of the Canteen.
- Food listed in the menu along with the sanctioned rate is displayed in the Canteen. In case you find any non-listed item, inform the Staff Secretary (Ms. Sandhya Oberoi/ Ms. Sudha Bhatt) immediately.
- Onít get into any arguments with the people at the Canteen counter. In case of an altercation, the matter must be reported to any sports teacher available in the adjoining Sports Room/ Teacher on duty.
- Only the ground floor washrooms will be open at 7:15 am in the morning. All the other washrooms on the other floors will open at 7:20 am.
- Senior School students are not allowed to use Junior Wing washrooms and vice versa.